Photo credit: Flickr
Yep, Friday roundups are back ~ there really is no better way to make sure you never miss a beat here at WeddingLovely! Friday roundups make sure you stay up to date with the latest trends, real weddings, vendor interviews, features and more from the past week, all in the one post…. And this week, our hot trend alert are these edible works of art! We’re totally swooning over these watercolor cakes and guarantee you will, too!
More swoonworthiness in this week’s roundups:
- Monday’s featured wedding planner based in New York, NY, just loves to make people smile. :) Learn how she’ll bring your vision to life, right here.
- From the famous castle to the autumn trees and bride’s gorg winter shawl, this real wedding by Gill Juergens Photography from Australia is nothing short of amazing.
- The vintage warehouse aesthetic and wedding day details captured here is simply to-die-for… totally here for those crystal chandeliers and that s’mores bar, hello! Props to Carina Photographics based in Minneapolis, MN for sharing this real wedding.
- An untouched piece of paradise enhanced with pops of pink, coral, and orange florals is the backdrop for this romantic Maui destination wedding, snapped up by Naomi Levit Photography, based in Hawaii.
- There’s nothing sweeter than this charming, spring wedding set in a cozy barn with twinkling lights and loved ones. Shot by Melissa Avey Photography, check it out!
- Want more bang for your buck? Well, you may want to consider a wedding photography duo, like Louisville Wedding Photographers, Jeff & Michele! Meet them.
- Facebook, nostalgia and the beach all coincide in today’s intimate real wedding by Meredith Events, based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team