Photo credit: Flickr
Just fired your maid of honor? You’re not alone. It’s apparently common for friendships to be torn apart over wedding requests and certain tensions that can arise between girlfriends throughout the wedding planning process. One business, Bridesmaid for Hire, has recognized this void and is offering to help fill it with, well, your very own “professional bridesmaids” for rent and other offbeat requests. The cost? As little as $150 for coaching to up to $1,500 for a full-service package. So ladies, what’s the verdict? Would you consider it, especially if you had the option to keep it on the low? (They’ll even plan a backstory of how you met and create an alias!) Hah, crazy.
Real Bridesmaids + More in Friday Roundups:
- Monday’s luxurious masquerade themed styled shoot comes to us from fashion writer Yinsey Yang, complete with a Q+A session with fashion designer Sarah Catalfo.
- Are you a wedding organizer? Check out Tuesday’s 10 helpful tips for wedding organizers by Kristy Dickerson of STARTplanner.
- It’s a stunning day for a spectacular wedding in Sydney! Watch the video, courtesy of Marry Me Movies, right here.
- The bride in Wednesday’s vintage inspired wedding by Vivian Chen Photography wore her Grandmother’s wedding gown! Peep inside.
- Yesterday’s fun interview was with Gareth, of Gareth Davies Photography based in Mexico City! Meet him.
- Olympic National Park is an amazing spot to get married as you can see in this real wedding by Jaquilyn Shumate Photography.
- You’ll love today’s timeless, classic and elegant wedding by Meredith Events, based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Last but certainly not least, WeddingLovely and Minted teamed up to share with couples why wedding websites are awesome with this sponsored list of reasons to create one of your very own.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team