Today we have something quite exciting — win some beautiful jewelry by retailer Anjolee, who sells gorgeous customizable rings, bracelets, earrings, and more!
Anjolee was founded in 1977 as a high-end jewelry manufacturer. The company originally started selling its products to wholesalers and retail stores and quickly gained recognition as the leading manufacturer of high-end diamond jewelry. Anjolee’s product line has expanded throughout the years and includes an extensive collection of bridal jewelry, customizable rings, diamond bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and pendants.
Anjolee is the original manufacturer of all jewelry seen on Anjolee. The operation is based in San Diego, California, and currently has over 100 employees, including talented model makers and an expertly trained production team. When you buy from Anjolee, you benefit from over 35 years in the jewelry and manufacturing experience.
Anjolee has graciously allowed us to do a giveaway of one of their pieces of jewelry!
- Winner can choose ONE of the above beautiful pieces of jewelry!
- Winner’s jewelry will be silver and cubic zirconia (sorry darlings, not diamonds!) Still gorgeous and beautiful — people don’t need to know it’s not a real diamond. ;)
- Approximate value of winner’s prize: $150
- Contest ends at 9pm PST on September 3rd (one week from now).
How to win (get up to 6 entries!):
- (1 entry) Like WeddingLovely on Facebook, and leave a comment saying you have! (If you’ve already liked us, you can leave a comment too!)
- (1 entry) Like Anjolee on Facebook, and leave a comment saying you have!
- (1 entry) Write a tweet that links to this post and mentions the contest, and add a comment to this post with a link to the tweet.
- (3 entries) Write a blog post about the contest, then add a comment with a link to your post!
Each of these can be put into one comment, we’ll tally them manually. :) Best of luck, and thanks to Anjolee for providing such a lovely giveaway!
Today we’re happy to announce a partnership with WedCoupon.com, and most importantly, a sale on our new wedding planning product at WeddingLovely.com!
For 14 days only, you can get 50% off our pay-once plan, formerly $119, now just $59!
You get all the awesome features of WeddingLovely:
- Personalized wedding planning advice and tips to guide you through planning your wedding.
- Checklist aligned to your wedding planning timeline, so you know what to do when (and what you can wait on!)
- Access to over 1,500 vendors in the WeddingLovely network.
- Wedding website to share with your family and friends.
All you need to do is head to WedCoupon.com and sign up and you’ll get access to our 50% off deal, and even better, new wedding deals every day!
Our National Stationery Show Giveaway got 110 entries overall (woohoo!) and after spreadsheeting all the entries and using the random number generator, the winner is…
Entry #62, Katie Henderson!
We’ll be following up with email to confirm shipping, and thanks to everyone who entered! We’ll hopefully be running a WeddingInviteLove vendors giveaway soon, stay tuned. ;)
The second best part of the National Stationery Show (behind meeting amazing stationers, designers, and printers) is all the amazing paper goods and gifts at the show! I couldn’t even fit everything in my suitcase and ended up mailing all of my goodies back to California from NYC — and lucky for you, you can win it all!
Contest has ended!
There are so many beautiful items — keep it all for yourself, or save as gifts for friends and family!
- Items from 38 different vendors.
- 63 different items, ranging from cards, notebooks, and letterpress coasters.
- Estimated worth over $200!
- Post in the comments whether you tweeted the contest, liked our Facebook page, or wrote a blog post about us (leave the address in the comments) to enter… or do them all for 5 entries!
- Contest is open to North America only (sorry overseas friends, shipping fees are a doozy!)
- Contest ends 9pm PST, this Sunday (June 17th, 2011).
- We will be choosing one winner to win it all, randomly chosen.
- Winner will have three days to contact us back, otherwise we’ll be moving to the 2nd pick, then the 3rd, etc.
How to enter:
Get up to five entries to the contest to win! Sorry, contest is done! Important, post in the comments what you’ve done! You don’t have to do an individual post for each entry, we’ll tally that up ourselves, but for our sanity, all entries must be mentioned here. :)
- Tweet the contest or write your own tweet with #nssgiveaway in the tweet and link to this post (gives you one entry, post that you tweeted in the comments.)
- Like our Facebook Page (gives you one entry, if you already “liked” us, then just post in the comments below that you have.)
- Mention the contest on your website or blog (gives you three entries – make sure to put the URL in your comment to this post!)
Details on all the beautiful items after the cut!
I’m sure we have your attention, and rightfully so! WeddingPhotoLove’s Orange Crush announced a HUGEMONGOUS giveway today called the “10k Crush Contest” and we are stoked to share it with our readers.
Now for the deets:
Orange is launching their first-ever online $10,000 Crush Contest, which awards $10,000 in wedding photography service to one lucky couple who submits the Best Crush Story. The 10k prize, Orange’s highest-valued wedding package, will include:
- Complete Wedding Coverage by Photographer of Your Choice*
- Second Shooter
- Engagement Session
- Engagement Session Guestbook
- Premium Leather Album
- Photo Booth
- Album of Photo Booth Images
* Based on photographer availability. Does not include travel expenses for weddings outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
How can you win?
Submit your “Crush Story online” via the contest page. What is a crush story you ask? I am going to tell you:
- How did you first meet?
- Describe your crush moment.
- How did you know this was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?
Can you believe it? Neither can I. You can visit the contest page for full details and to share your “Crush Story!” Good luck!
Contest will open on Tuesday, February 14 at 12 p.m. PT.
We are stoked to bring you this giveaway from My Love Wedding Ring. The grand prize is a pair of matching platinum diamond rings (valued at a whopping $5,600!) for bride and groom, how awesome is that? I mean really, what better of a way to ring in the New Year? Okay…I’ll stop. So here’s the details:
Submission Period (Between now and 12/8/2011)
Submit what Secret Love Messages you will engrave on the inside of you and your loved one’s wedding rings. You need to submit 2 messages for 2 rings. The message for each ring cannot over 30 characters, including spaces. You can find some ideas below:
- My Ring: Love Your Forever | Her Ring: Until the End of Time
- My Ring: Your World | Her Ring: Rule by Me
- My Ring: You are My Sun | Her Ring: You are My Stars
- My Ring: We Rock Together | His Ring: Mike and Emma
- My Ring: My Hero | His Ring: My Glorious Wife
- My Ring: Two Souls, One Heart | Her Ring: Now and Forever
- My Ring: Dreams Come True | Her Ring: Diamonds Talk
Voting Period (12/9 to 12/18/2011)
All submissions are open for public voting. Perfect time to invite your friends, family members, colleagues, and neighbors to vote for your entry!
Three Finalists (12/19 to 12/21/2011)
3 finalists, who get the most votes, will automatically enter the final winner review. One winner will be selected among these 3 finalists for the Grand Prize!
Winner Announced (12/22/2011)
One lucky winner will take home this perfect pair Diamond Wedding Rings in Platinum for himself/herself and the loved one for Free. Stunning Holiday Gift!
Run, don’t walk to My Love Wedding Ring and enter their contest. The giveaway ends this Thursday, December 8th.
Happy November, which means that WeddingInviteLove vendor e.m. papers is running her November giveaway! The details:
Prize: an e.m.papers Printable Wedding Invitation of your choice and matching Printable Save the Date card (even if you don’t see the Save the Date listed yet, I will whip one up for you).
What you need to do: In the comments section (on the post) leave the following info: Do you have any hesitations about using printable wedding invitations? If yes, why?
Contest Winner: Will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Good luck everyone!
A great opportunity just popped into my inbox — UPrinting is giving away 500 full color letterheads to a lucky winner! UPrinting is one of the leading online printing companies that specialize in various printing services, from letterhead printing to quick and cheap business cards. Visit UPrinting.com for more of their services and for more letterhead design ideas.
Also, you can print anything you want, not just letterheads! Need quick invitations? Here’s your change.
- 500 pcs. Letterheads for One (1) winner
- 5.5” x 8.5″
- 70lb Offset
- Front Only Printing
- 4 Business Days Print Turnaround Time
- *Free Shipping
- Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only
- Estimated worth: $89.83
How to win:
- Comment on this post — what’s your favorite (or least favorite!) part of autumn?
- Winner will be chosen Friday, October 7th at 9pm PST.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive letterhead printing service by hosting. Please visit UPrinting.com for available letterhead design and for more details.