Today we’re happy to announce a partnership with WedCoupon.com, and most importantly, a sale on our new wedding planning product at WeddingLovely.com!
For 14 days only, you can get 50% off our pay-once plan, formerly $119, now just $59!
You get all the awesome features of WeddingLovely:
- Personalized wedding planning advice and tips to guide you through planning your wedding.
- Checklist aligned to your wedding planning timeline, so you know what to do when (and what you can wait on!)
- Access to over 1,500 vendors in the WeddingLovely network.
- Wedding website to share with your family and friends.
All you need to do is head to WedCoupon.com and sign up and you’ll get access to our 50% off deal, and even better, new wedding deals every day!
Our National Stationery Show Giveaway got 110 entries overall (woohoo!) and after spreadsheeting all the entries and using the random number generator, the winner is…
Entry #62, Katie Henderson!
We’ll be following up with email to confirm shipping, and thanks to everyone who entered! We’ll hopefully be running a WeddingInviteLove vendors giveaway soon, stay tuned. ;)
The second best part of the National Stationery Show (behind meeting amazing stationers, designers, and printers) is all the amazing paper goods and gifts at the show! I couldn’t even fit everything in my suitcase and ended up mailing all of my goodies back to California from NYC — and lucky for you, you can win it all!
Contest has ended!
There are so many beautiful items — keep it all for yourself, or save as gifts for friends and family!
- Items from 38 different vendors.
- 63 different items, ranging from cards, notebooks, and letterpress coasters.
- Estimated worth over $200!
- Post in the comments whether you tweeted the contest, liked our Facebook page, or wrote a blog post about us (leave the address in the comments) to enter… or do them all for 5 entries!
- Contest is open to North America only (sorry overseas friends, shipping fees are a doozy!)
- Contest ends 9pm PST, this Sunday (June 17th, 2011).
- We will be choosing one winner to win it all, randomly chosen.
- Winner will have three days to contact us back, otherwise we’ll be moving to the 2nd pick, then the 3rd, etc.
How to enter:
Get up to five entries to the contest to win! Sorry, contest is done! Important, post in the comments what you’ve done! You don’t have to do an individual post for each entry, we’ll tally that up ourselves, but for our sanity, all entries must be mentioned here. :)
- Tweet the contest or write your own tweet with #nssgiveaway in the tweet and link to this post (gives you one entry, post that you tweeted in the comments.)
- Like our Facebook Page (gives you one entry, if you already “liked” us, then just post in the comments below that you have.)
- Mention the contest on your website or blog (gives you three entries – make sure to put the URL in your comment to this post!)
Details on all the beautiful items after the cut!
I’m sure we have your attention, and rightfully so! WeddingPhotoLove’s Orange Crush announced a HUGEMONGOUS giveway today called the “10k Crush Contest” and we are stoked to share it with our readers.
Now for the deets:
Orange is launching their first-ever online $10,000 Crush Contest, which awards $10,000 in wedding photography service to one lucky couple who submits the Best Crush Story. The 10k prize, Orange’s highest-valued wedding package, will include:
- Complete Wedding Coverage by Photographer of Your Choice*
- Second Shooter
- Engagement Session
- Engagement Session Guestbook
- Premium Leather Album
- Photo Booth
- Album of Photo Booth Images
* Based on photographer availability. Does not include travel expenses for weddings outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
How can you win?
Submit your “Crush Story online” via the contest page. What is a crush story you ask? I am going to tell you:
- How did you first meet?
- Describe your crush moment.
- How did you know this was the person you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?
Can you believe it? Neither can I. You can visit the contest page for full details and to share your “Crush Story!” Good luck!
Contest will open on Tuesday, February 14 at 12 p.m. PT.
We are stoked to bring you this giveaway from My Love Wedding Ring. The grand prize is a pair of matching platinum diamond rings (valued at a whopping $5,600!) for bride and groom, how awesome is that? I mean really, what better of a way to ring in the New Year? Okay…I’ll stop. So here’s the details:
Submission Period (Between now and 12/8/2011)
Submit what Secret Love Messages you will engrave on the inside of you and your loved one’s wedding rings. You need to submit 2 messages for 2 rings. The message for each ring cannot over 30 characters, including spaces. You can find some ideas below:
- My Ring: Love Your Forever | Her Ring: Until the End of Time
- My Ring: Your World | Her Ring: Rule by Me
- My Ring: You are My Sun | Her Ring: You are My Stars
- My Ring: We Rock Together | His Ring: Mike and Emma
- My Ring: My Hero | His Ring: My Glorious Wife
- My Ring: Two Souls, One Heart | Her Ring: Now and Forever
- My Ring: Dreams Come True | Her Ring: Diamonds Talk
Voting Period (12/9 to 12/18/2011)
All submissions are open for public voting. Perfect time to invite your friends, family members, colleagues, and neighbors to vote for your entry!
Three Finalists (12/19 to 12/21/2011)
3 finalists, who get the most votes, will automatically enter the final winner review. One winner will be selected among these 3 finalists for the Grand Prize!
Winner Announced (12/22/2011)
One lucky winner will take home this perfect pair Diamond Wedding Rings in Platinum for himself/herself and the loved one for Free. Stunning Holiday Gift!
Run, don’t walk to My Love Wedding Ring and enter their contest. The giveaway ends this Thursday, December 8th.
Happy November, which means that WeddingInviteLove vendor e.m. papers is running her November giveaway! The details:
Prize: an e.m.papers Printable Wedding Invitation of your choice and matching Printable Save the Date card (even if you don’t see the Save the Date listed yet, I will whip one up for you).
What you need to do: In the comments section (on the post) leave the following info: Do you have any hesitations about using printable wedding invitations? If yes, why?
Contest Winner: Will be announced on this blog on Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Good luck everyone!
A great opportunity just popped into my inbox — UPrinting is giving away 500 full color letterheads to a lucky winner! UPrinting is one of the leading online printing companies that specialize in various printing services, from letterhead printing to quick and cheap business cards. Visit UPrinting.com for more of their services and for more letterhead design ideas.
Also, you can print anything you want, not just letterheads! Need quick invitations? Here’s your change.
- 500 pcs. Letterheads for One (1) winner
- 5.5” x 8.5″
- 70lb Offset
- Front Only Printing
- 4 Business Days Print Turnaround Time
- *Free Shipping
- Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only
- Estimated worth: $89.83
How to win:
- Comment on this post — what’s your favorite (or least favorite!) part of autumn?
- Winner will be chosen Friday, October 7th at 9pm PST.
This giveaway is sponsored by UPrinting, no monetary compensation was given and I will receive letterhead printing service by hosting. Please visit UPrinting.com for available letterhead design and for more details.
Amazing WeddingInviteLove-listed vendor, Citrus Press Co., is running an amazing giveaway this month! Citrus has some of the most beautiful wedding invitation templates (the vintage floral templates here are my favorite), and this contest is a great way for a couple to get their invitations without stress!
- Win a customized PDF from the Citrus Press Co. Etsy shop, with your choice of colors, wording, and 2 rounds of changes. Doesn’t have to be wedding specific — enter to win invitations for your next celebration!
- The contest allows up to a maximum of 5 items. Choose from save-the-date, invitation, RSVP, enclosure(s) and menu, program, monogram, wrap band, signage, thank you cards, place cards, address design, liner, map design… etc.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks before your event date to enter so that there is ample time to design your winning invitations.
- If you’re the winner and your event is next year, Citrus Press Co. will schedule a booking to begin your free suite at a more suitable time.
- Winning offer must be used by December 31, 2012.
- Worth: $125
- Contest is open worldwide.
- Enter by liking and leaving a comment on which template you love on the Citrus Press Co. Facebook page.
- Contest ends on Sunday at 9pm, October 30th.
- Sarka from Citrus Press Co. will be entering all entries into a draw and announcing the winner on the Citrus Press Co. Facebook page.
Head over to the Citrus Press Co. Facebook page, like and comment about your favorite template to enter today!