Next week I’ll be in NYC for the Brooklyn Beta conference! I’m so excited and I wanted to see whether I could run a meetup but I’m not sure I have time. Though if you want to grab coffee or lunch, ping me!
News roundup for the week!
- For Portland-area couples, Committed PDX (an awesome alternative bridal fair) is back!
- Invites by Jen has 10% off vintage stamp deal for WeddingLovely Blog readers.
- Beautiful DIY wedding on A Practical Wed.
- Check out e.m. paper’s Pin it to Win it contest!
- Enter to win a free DIY invitation suite or $150 towards a print suite by Citrus Press this month.
- Love Pinterest? Check out WeddingLovely’s page.
- Fun first dance infographic! Are you a 6th-grade-sway, rumba-er, or something else?
- Don’t make these classic bridesmaid blunders.
- Our featured invitation this week was this beautiful classic navy design.
- Check out our videographer interview with Mark Wikkerink!
- Think twice about leaving that negative vendor review…
- Our design roundup this week featured LA-based stationers!
- Want a destination wedding? Here’s some tips on finding the location of your dreams.
- Love love love these hand lettered sketches.
- Check out this beautiful unique/alternative real wedding.
- Our stationer interview this week was with Amie Lee!
- How to personalize your paper!
- Our wedding photographer interview was with OMG Photography.
Have a lovely weekend!