Today’s Wedding Vendor interview is with Taryn of Glo, an innovative company that offers paperless wedding invitations and matching websites! Enjoy:
Tell us a bit about yourself and your company.
I’m Taryn, the founder of Glo, which I started almost 5 years ago. I have a business background, and I love technology, so that makes running Glo lots of fun. Glo helps modern-minded engaged couples invite, inform and organize their wedding guests. We offer an integrated suite of email wedding invitations, responsive wedding websites, online RSVPs and guest messaging tools.
With Glo, you can:
- Send Glövites: beautiful email wedding invitations, save-the-dates and even a group thank you. All of our online designs have matching paper designs available to order too.
- Create a Glösite: your multi-page, responsive wedding website. You can personalize like crazy by adding photos or slideshows, videos, interactive maps, or any other widget. You can even specify which guests can view each page.
- Add unlimited events to your website (e.g., rehearsal dinner and reception) and select which guests are able to view each event. The website only shows the correct events to each guest, thus preventing hurt feelings.
- Add unlimited RSVP questions for each event, seamlessly collect responses, and view them online or download them to a .csv file. Guests can edit RSVP responses for their entire household, preventing duplicate RSVPs. You can also update your guests’ RSVP responses online.
- Easily communicate with all or some of your guests before and after the wedding celebration using the easy messaging tool. It’s super easy to ping and remind guests to RSVP or send last minute updates.
You can choose from a range of Glö designs – or upload your own design. Our invitations and websites are responsive, which means they are beautiful on any mobile, tablet or computer device.
Read the full interview after the cut!