Photo credit: Your Lovely Wedding
This perfect pretty pink wedding cake is 100% real, but apparently there’s a surprising new trend alert making waves in the wedding industry. Would you consider a fake wedding cake if it could save you $1000 or more? I guess it’s the bridal version of buying a knock off designer bag vs. the real thing. There are some of us gals who don’t mind and some that don’t feel quite right about it all. Where do you stand? Tell us in the comments below. :)
This week’s Friday roundups:
Interviews, features & real weddings
- Bohemian, vintage AND East meets West… Monday’s sweet wedding video by Just Happy Together has it all! WATCH.
- Is a traditional wedding what you want? Get inspired by this real wedding submission by The Burks Photography.
- Lovely work by Designs by Starla, one of our Certified Lovely calligraphers based in Bolingbrook, IL! Q+A.
- These bridesmaids dresses may be neutral but wait until you see the bouquets! They sure did POP! Thanks for sharing Chrystal of A Blissful Soirée.
- Wednesday’s sweet military elopement by Darin Crofton Photography is sure to make you smile! Peep inside.
- How totally glam is this gold save the date design by e.m.papers?! So perfect for champagne weddings on a beer budget!
- Yesterday’s sunny SoCal wedding by Your Lovely Wedding is sure to delight! Don’t miss it.
- We’re SO thrilled to have Two Bright Lights’ 2015 Editors’ Choice Award winner JoPhoto on the WeddingLovely blog today! Q+A.
- This week’s Instagram shot of the week goes to Arden Photography of this lovely bride and her equine companion. Beautiful photo!
- WE DID IT. One THOUSAND plus followers on Instagram! *hi5* @weddinglovelyblog
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team