We’re taking it back (way back!) in light of this week’s trending story that is testament to “it’s never too late for love”. On June 13th, this adorable elderly couple will say “I do” at the ripe age of 103 and 92 years! That’s a combined age of 195 years!! Wowsers. Coincidentally, two of our real wedding submissions this week had a vintage charm, fitting for our Friday roundups theme.
Continue to Friday Roundups!
- Monday’s goth glam styled shoot planned by After The Engagement (San Diego, CA) is for all you offbeat brides-to-be out there with a darker side! See it.
- Where are all our Batman fans? This super sweet & quirky superhero themed wedding video by Best Men Films (Gold Coast, Australia) is for you!
- Planning a nautical themed wedding? Check out Tuesday’s lovely wedding invitation suite by Laura Macchia. (Montpelier, VT) Full suite.
- May this sweet, all expenses paid LGBTQ wedding planned by After The Engagement (San Diego, CA) be “for like ever”. Still loving that cake topper!
- Wednesday’s 1940’s themed garden estate wedding snapped up by Eternal Sight Photography (Tampa, FL) is full of vintage style and Southern charm! Peep inside.
- With 48 likes, our Instagram of the week goes to this beauty snapped by Love My Life Photography (Chandler, AZ) in the midst of a beautiful engagement shoot under the blistering AZ desert sun!
- Think 3 P’s: Portfolio, Personality and Professionalism when choosing the right photographer for you. Full guest post by OneTouch Events. (Atlanta, GA).
- Yesterday’s South Carolina plantation wedding photographed by Pasha Belman Photography (Myrtle Beach, SC) is timelessly elegant and the setting is just perfect! Check it out.
Have a lovely weekend,
-Jani and the WeddingLovely team