It’s just about that time of the year in the U.S.A, our Independence Day. If your big day happens to fall on the 4th, we’ve created a list of tips that you can reference to share your big day with America’s special day. To show your true patriotism incorporate the American colors, red, white and blue into your wedding theme. From your wedding decorations, and flower choices, to apparel, and even your food venue SimplyBridal has helped you brainstorm possible options.
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- Honoring Your Father
- Something Borrowed for Your Wedding
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings
- Celebrity Honeymoon Vacations
- April Fools: Surprise, We’re Getting Married!
- Types of Wedding Photographers