Man, what a week. We had so much going on around these parts, from a heavy workload to sick boyfriends and husbands…I think the entire team is happy to see that Friday is here! But don’t worry – we’ll share some exciting news with you next week! In the meantime, check out this photo I took of a sunset during our wedding weekend. Maine is so beautiful, if you have never been. GO!
It happened here:
- Signature Events by Shelly gave us a great interview to start the week.
- Also on Monday, we shared this tear-jerker wedding video from Shutterbliss
- Tuesday we posted a GREAT feature about planning a mountain wedding. Huge thank yous to Love This Day Events for contributing!
- The Center gave us a tour of their venue later that same day.
- Wednesday, we had a partnered post from David’s Bridal all about bridesmaid dresses.
- We rounded up invitations that featured watercolor. Check this out, for sure!
- Yesterday we shared Part 1 of a bee-you-tee-full wedding from OMG Photography!
- This morning we interviewed Matt Haas Photography–his work is lovely!
Meanwhile, on the web….
Get on the pinerly waitlist for the best way to manage your pinterest account and get more repins!
Love this wedding dress on etsy.
Etiquette for replying to an invitation.
- A wedding dress that breaks records with a 2 mile train!
- Wiley Valentine is having a spring sale!
Have a fabulous weekend everyone! It looks like a lot of the country is having abnormally amazing temps, so make sure to enjoy them while they last. :)