Photo credit: Flickr
So you may have heard the recent news that you’re now able to get married at Taco Bell, but this week’s news might just top that. See that Taco Bell burrito wrapper above you? Well, what if we told you that one woman designed her wedding dress with them? Uhhh I’m not sure whether to be seriously concerned or seriously impressed. Yep, it’s a cheesy kind of Friday roundups!
Continue to Friday roundups:
- Hooray for Monday’s interview! Meet Marcella of Ma Chérie Weddings Ibiza here.
- Tuesday’s lovely guest post by Paul Rubinstein, owner of Engage Jewellery, based in Victoria, Australia, schooled us on the Top 10 Rules for Engagement Ring Shopping.
- Don’t miss this intimate lakeside wedding full of romantic blush rose details by Brandy Angel Photography, based in Madison, GA.
- Thursday’s timelessly elegant wedding shared with us by Adorn Invitations based in London, England is a real treat!
- This real wedding by A Guy and a Girl Photography based in New York, NY, is brimming with lush, colorful florals and charming vintage details! Check it out.
- A gorgeous garden in full bloom sets the stage for today’s lovely real wedding, brought to us by Laura Lee Photography, based in Warwick, NY!
- This fun, snowy styled shoot, brought to us by Morgan Anderson Photography, is full of lush greenery and cozy details! Peep inside.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team