Hello lovelies! Tomorrow is St. Patrick’s Day…don’t forget to wear green. I know I won’t forget, because I usually incorporate green into my wardrobe in some form or fashion every day. Hope you had a great week. Enjoy the post (and this photo which made me giggle a little bit!)
This week on WeddingLovely’s blog:
- On Monday, we interviewed Cherishable Weddings & Events.
- Are you registering yet? Learn how you can ask for CASH instead of china!
- Do you love New York? Then I bet you will love this invite from Tabibi Design we shared on Tuesday!
- Planning brides: this post is a goldmine! Glacier Park gave tips on how to pick your venue.
- Wednesday we rounded up green stationery in lieu of St. Patty’s day!
- Thursday, we interviewed stationer Sofia Weddings & Prints. She shared one of her gorgeous wedding photos and lots of great facts about herself.
- What does a “day-of coordinator” do? This guest post by Rebecca Chan Events will tell you!
- Today we shared an interview with WeddingPhotoLove’s Aurora Meneghello Productions!
Elsewhere on the internet….
- I love this post from WeddingInviteLove’s Hip Ink about “matchy-matchy syndrome.” Read it.
- Elizabeth Anne Designs featured a post highlighting St. Patrick’s Day weddings, love it!
- The Pretty Blog shared a great post on picking your wedding color scheme.
- Every Last Detail has a GREAT post about what to wear under your wedding gown. See what your options are!
See you on Monday!