I can’t believe it is already Friday– let’s dance, woo! The beach sounds perfect with this weather. You know we always have your back if you missed out on this week’s posts. Here is the update on what happened throughout this week, enjoy!
Photo via Flickr by : Alana Art’s Photostream
What happened this week…
- On Monday, Custom Invitations you can make all by yourself!
- Beautiful beach inspired photos in the interview with Wedding Planner Michelle Garibay
- Tuesday, Wondering how to make your out of town guests feel welcome?
- Beautiful Invitations from Ajalon with a South Asian inspired touch
- Wednesday showed us so many creative inspirations for Wedding Stationery. Check out these Details Pt.2!
- Also, Check out the variety for Letterpress Wedding Invitations
- Thursday: Interview with the lovely Impress Me Designs, elegant pictures to see!
- SF Real Wedding! So Chic and Gorgeous and the cake looks amazing!
- Lastly, on Friday was an interview with photographer Douglas Levy
What’s interesting outside of Wedding Lovely…
- More DIY Projects from Austin Weddings very simple and ombre themed!
- Confused on who pays for what at a wedding, bride or groom’s side?
- Something completely out of the blue, Wedding and Honeymoon Destinations in Puerto Rico!
- I immediately clicked on this beautiful Italian inspired Weddings!