The idea of marriage is a cross-cultural idea, but each country, religion, and culture has different and special ways to celebrate the union between two lovers. Many traditions involve the consumption of libations, others fire (the eternal flame of love), food, and the breaking of glass/vase. SimplyBridal has collected a handful of traditions from different countries around the world to explore and share with the wedding community.
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- How to Change Your Surname
- Happy Fourth of July
- Honoring Your Father
- Something Borrowed for Your Wedding
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings
- Celebrity Honeymoon Vacations