Hey look, it’s me and Tracy at the 2012 National Stationery Show Meetup. You might not see Julia’s pretty face next to us, but I promise…she was there in spirit. From the entire WeddingLovely team, we hope you had a wonderful week and that next week is even better. Cheers!
This week on our blog…
- We had a great interview with the talented (and beautiful!) Ashley from Event Solutions.
- We LOVE us some Ladies of Letterpress! Here’s Part 1 from the National Stationery Show.
- These invitations from Yes Dear Studio are printed on REAL vinyl records.
- OMG Photography shared some great tips on how to display your photos.
- If Ladies of Letterpress Part 1 at NSS didn’t tide you over, there’s a part 2!
- We rounded up 2012 Wedding Trends from WeddingInviteLove, so pretty!
- Planning your wedding sweets? We shared great cake alternatives.
- We interviewed e.m.papers, one of Tracy’s fave WeddingInviteLove vendors (after me I hope!)
- Fairfax Films created a film of the WeddingLovely Shindig. Woot!
- Danielle Hartland sent over this engagement shoot at a Blueberry Farm, so cute!
- We shared pics from Magnolia Co’s photobooth at our Shindig!
- Volatile Photography shared lots of wonderful images and some GREAT awkward moments this morning.
See our great wedding finds on the web after the jump…
Weekly wedding finds elsewhere on the web…
- WeddingInviteLove’s Creative Cartel is having contest, win a free iphone case!
- Tips on how to have unique wedding details, great post from ELD!
- Cast a vote and help Flywheel Press qualify for the Mission Small Business grant contest. We <3 Flywheel!
- Wish Upon a Wedding has launched a NY chapter, vendors in the area can apply to be a Wish Granter.
- This couple had a wedding for only $7k!
- Are you near Chicago? Don’t miss the Chicago EPA Chapter Event on June 27 at the Society Art Gallery. Register for EPA Chicago Chapter Event!
- Planner’s Lounge shared a post on how to improve your skills as an event designer.
- WeddingPlannerLove’s Pink Cloud 9 wrote a great post on Etsy about an alternative wedding timeline