Why have one wedding when you can have thirty eight weddings around the world for less cost? Well, that’s exactly what this adventurous couple did when they ditched the traditional ceremony and got hitched worldwide.
What do you think of this couple’s unique decision? It’s definitely not for everyone. Is it something you’d consider? We’d love to hear your thoughts on this latest trending wedding news in the comments below!
More Adventure in This Week’s Roundups!
Interviews, features and real weddings
- So you’re the Best Man huh? Here’s 10 great questions to ask that will help you write your Best Man speech by David Leonhardt. (Chesterville, ON)
- Monday’s featured couple wanted an adventurous winter wedding and got hit with the biggest snowstorm of the season! Full real wedding by Summit Soiree. (Truckee, CA)
- Find out if your caterer offers a menu tasting BEFORE you fork out the big bucks. Guest post.
- Tuesday’s timeless purple & gold color schemed styled shoot by Pottinger Photography based in Cincinnati, OH is SO romantic! Peep inside.
- Two lovely brides tied the knot in Wednesday’s rustic DIY wedding by Kevin Kelly Photography. (Milford, CT)
- Blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, all berries everywhere in this delectable styled shoot by Jessica Wonders, LLC. (Saint Paul, MN)
- Thursday’s traditional Ethiopian engagement session by Pharris Photography based in Houston, TX is just gorgeous!
- So impressed by how today’s featured photographer handled this awkward moment! Full Q+A with Steve of Steve Rubin Photography. (Raleigh, NC)
- This week’s Instagram shot of the week goes to this gorgeous baby and (almost) as gorgeous bouquet! Photo by Crystal Stokes Photography, Florals by Springvine Design. (North Carolina)
- WE DID IT. One THOUSAND plus followers on Instagram! *hi5* @weddinglovelyblog
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team