“Something old, something new, something borrowed, and something blue”. This is SimplyBridal’s very last infographic in the SOMETHING series, and we couldn’t be more proud of it! Our designer, Crystal, really put some glitz and glam into it. Selecting your “blue” item is probably the easiest of the four, with endless opportunities. The item could be anything, as long it’s got blue in it. If your looking to put some color into your wardrobe, add a blue sash, or had your bridesmaids wear blue dresses. Ask your grooms party to chose blue boutonnieres. There are a million more ways that you can incorporate blue; we’ve just organized the most popular ideas into one infographic!
Click image for full size:
See our other previous infographics here!
- Something Borrowed for Your Wedding
- Something New for Your Wedding
- Something Old for Your Wedding
- The White Wedding Dress
- Honoring the Women in Your Family
- Get Fit, Celebrity Style, Before Your Big Day
- Alternatives to the Traditional Bouquet
- Types of Traditional Bouquets
- Eco-Friendly Weddings
- Celebrity Honeymoon Vacations
- April Fools: Surprise, We’re Getting Married!
- Types of Wedding Photographers
- Last Minute Emergency Kit