Anjolee was founded in 1977 as a high-end jewelry manufacturer. The company originally started selling its products to wholesalers and retail stores and quickly gained recognition as the leading manufacturer of high-end diamond jewelry. Anjolee’s product line has expanded throughout the years and includes an extensive collection of bridal jewelry, customizable rings, diamond bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and pendants.
Anjolee is the original manufacturer of all jewelry seen on Anjolee. The operation is based in San Diego, California, and currently has over 100 employees, including talented model makers and an expertly trained production team. When you buy from Anjolee, you benefit from over 35 years in the jewelry and manufacturing experience.
Anjolee has graciously allowed us to do a giveaway of one of their pieces of jewelry!
- Winner can choose ONE of the above beautiful pieces of jewelry!
- Winner’s jewelry will be silver and cubic zirconia (sorry darlings, not diamonds!) Still gorgeous and beautiful — people don’t need to know it’s not a real diamond. ;)
- Approximate value of winner’s prize: $150
- Contest ends at 9pm PST on September 3rd (one week from now).
How to win (get up to 6 entries!):
- (1 entry) Like WeddingLovely on Facebook, and leave a comment saying you have! (If you’ve already liked us, you can leave a comment too!)
- (1 entry) Like Anjolee on Facebook, and leave a comment saying you have!
- (1 entry) Write a tweet that links to this post and mentions the contest, and add a comment to this post with a link to the tweet.
- (3 entries) Write a blog post about the contest, then add a comment with a link to your post!
Each of these can be put into one comment, we’ll tally them manually. :) Best of luck, and thanks to Anjolee for providing such a lovely giveaway!