Happy Friday everyone! It’s officially summer, so I hope that you have fun plans to celebrate. My husband, our sidekick Pete and I will likely hop in the car and head up the coast for a little road trip. I think wine + fresh oysters might be in our future.
On our blog this week…
- Visualities Videography offers what they call “Love Stories,” a nice alternative to a slideshow at wedding receptions. Love this!
- Clementine Custom Events shared her work and company insight, such great photos.
- Also on Monday we announced the winner of our National Stationery Show giveaway.
- Love Above Photography put together a GREAT guest post with advice on having an “unplugged” wedding.
- Need stationery? Lasso’d Moon is having a sale!
- We rounded up invitation designs from WeddingInviteLove designers from DC.
- Need to make a seating chart? Here’s some great advice.
- Yesterday we shared a real southern wedding on an Alabama Farm from White Rabbit Studios. So many great handmade details!
- We interviewed calligrapher Write Away For You, our first one in the series!
- This morning, we caught up with Kate Crabtree Photography. I just love her name and her work too, of course.
Elsewhere on the web…
- Great article on Every Last Detail: “Do we have to feed our vendors?”
- SAVE THE DATES! EPA chapters launching: Miami 7/30, Cleveland 8/1 & Denver 8/2. Doing launch parties and mini intensives with ThePartyGoddess! Details to come. Join their email list to get invite!
- Did you see this zombie apocalypse engagement shoot?
- Have you watched the marriage proposal from William Inness on YouTube that’s received over 22.8 MILLION hits yet?
- Best makeup tips and tricks from NYC bridal makeup artist, Stacy Doolan.
- It’s ‘Stationery’ not ‘Stationary’ This free download mini-poster from em papers will help you avoid this mistake for good!