1 Photo Credit: Brianna Wilbur Photography
Today’s fun and helpful guest post comes to us from from Bloominous, based in Los Angeles, California! Enjoy:
Whether or not you’re a DIY queen, if you plan on having flowers at your wedding, Bloominous has got you covered! Bloominous is the fastest growing wedding floral provider and now has three unique offerings in shippable wedding flowers – great for any type of DIY bride! Bonus- No matter which route you take with Bloominous, you’ll pay a fraction of what a traditional florist costs.
Read the full post after the cut!
- Bride Type: Envisioned for brides who love the hands-on experience of customizing and assembling things from scratch, this package gives you the ability to mix and match flowers and design the perfect look for your special day.
- Wow! Factor: Bloominous works directly with growers which means flowers can be purchased by the bunch or, for select varieties, by the stem!
- Budget Bliss: This is the most budget-friendly option, and most items are even eligible for a price-match to any online retailer so you can get all of your flowers in one place!
2. The DIY Kit
- Bride Type: If you’re not as confident in detailing flower arrangements from the ground up, check out Bloominous’s original flagship product – The DIY Kit. It’s a one-stop-shop with design concepts (on trend of course) ready for the picking!
- Wow! Factor: Bloominous has over 24 regularly updated collections and close to 1000 arrangements that are pre-recipe’d. This takes away the hassle of deciding which colors and flowers work well together – Phew! You can even customize your kit by working one-on-one with their team of design experts! The DIY Kit comes with everything you’ll need: pre-portioned and cleaned flowers, recipes, tools, ribbons, pins, tape and vases.
- Budget Bliss: Most traditional floral companies charge over $10k per wedding, but Bloominous offers designer-level arrangements at a fraction of the cost.
- Bride Type: For the bride who doesn’t want any part of DIY, Bloominous just launched an option for you too!
- Wow! Factor: A portion of Bloominous’ collections can be premade and assembled in the studio before being shipped in a special box right to your doorstep. The most you’ll have to worry about is asking your bridesmaids to pull the centerpieces out of the sturdy, chilled box and placing them on the tables.
- Budget Bliss: The best part about this option is that it’s still on average 30% cheaper than going retail!
After providing gorgeous blooms for over 2,000 weddings in just two years, Bloominous has over a 100 5-star reviews. Did we mention that all of their flowers are individually inspected and shipped overnight in time for your wedding or event? No matter where you fall on the DIY spectrum, Bloominous offers premium designs at half the cost, just for you. Game-changer? Yeah, we thought so too!
Bloominous is a California-based DIY wedding floral company that offers a range of services to fit every type of bride. From farmer’s market options to pre-arranged centerpieces and bouquets, they’ve got you covered. Their team empowers brides to DIY confidently and save a fortune on their wedding flowers. To learn more about Bloominous, please visit their WeddingLovely Vendor Guide profile or head straight to their website.