Fourth of July celebrations have just begun! It’s your chance to embrace the summer festivities and soak up some sun. I plan to spend a fabulous weekend with the family exploring the coast of Northern California, so it will definitely be fun! In case you missed out on what has happened this week, let me give you a quick rerun…
Photo via flickr by : [email protected]’s
This week on the blog:
- Tips to picking and choosing the a gorgeous bouquet!
- Also on Monday, Oreos+Milk+Love = Adorable Wedding Video.
- We had an interview with Stiletto Events Wedding Planner
- On Tuesday, we shared a wedding photographer’s check list on what to carry.
- Here is a save the date from a sweet “matched” couple!
- Hey upgraded WeddingPhotoLove members, we have $400 worth of discounts for you!
- We rounded up wedding day paper details on Wednesday.
- Imagine a three day wedding celebration FULL of events and entertainment for everyone to enjoy!
- We had a great interview with letterpress stationer 622 Press.
- Erin Leigh Photography shared two awkward moments with us in her interview!
See more cool things we found after the jump…
Other cool stuff…
- WeddingInviteLove Designs des Troy has a fabulous way to modernize your living room on Apartment Therapy!
- Check out the latest Design Inspirations from the Envelopments 2012 Social Release.
- The top 10 ways to make your wedding stationery memorable.
- Here’s a tip from WeddingPlannerLove’s Calluna Events: Make sure that everyone in your bridal party including you knows the schedule for your special day to avoid any hiccups!
- Loving these alternative wedding bouquets!