As we all know, wedding planning is fraught with details and expenses. Perhaps you’ve been considering using printable wedding invitations as a way to simplify the process, but are still unsure. Never fear! Today we’re joined by Eleanor of e.m.papers to demystify printables and put your mind at ease! Enjoy:
Printable wedding invitations, stationery and ‘day of’ paper items (wedding ceremony programs, seating lists, etc.) are a really great way to add a personal touch to your wedding and/or stick to your budget.
Read the full post after the cut!
There are more reasons to use wedding printables beyond budget though. Here are five solid reasons to consider going the printable route:
1. They’re instant – Whether your buying your printable wedding invitations at e.m.papers or on Etsy, more and more stationers are offering instant download templates that you can easily edit on your own and print at home. Great if you’re running behind
2. You can chose what kind of paper to print on – A trip through most craft stores will provide all types of paper options: neon card stock, a wide varieties of shades and hues not offered by regular stationery printers.
3. You can digitize your printable – You can make a quick screen shot of your Save the Date or Invite and craft an email to send it digitally, great if you’re running really late. In the case of a Save the Date card printable, sending it out over email gives you some breathing room. Even though the Save the Date is sent over Email, it will still create a coherent look and feel with the actual paper stationery you send out later and use during the wedding ceremony and reception.
4. Printable wedding invites are great for Bilingual weddings – If you’re wedding is in more than one language (ours was in English in German) you don’t need to order two sets of invitations, just change the text on one version of your printable and print out a set for each language.
5. You can re-purpose printable templates – Wedding printables that you can edit yourself can easily be repurposed for events like Rehearsal dinners other events surrounding the big day. Again, this keeps the look of your wedding stationery consistent and eliminates the need to order more stationery items than needed.
Not convinced? Read more and try out an e.m.papers printable Save the Date for free!
Thanks Eleanor! For more information about e.m.papers, please visit their WeddingLovely Vendor Guide profile or head straight to their website.
Do you have any questions or comments for Eleanor? Add them to the comments below!