Cute photo right? Miss the Aussie beaches! I actually grew up in a small coastal town near Sydney, but attended the University of Miami, FL for one year back in 2010 as an international student. And that’s how I met hubby! <3 We endured a Skype relationship (I had to return home for one year to graduate) before I made up my mind to move to the United States and call it my new home. It’s been three years since I’ve been back to Australia and am so excited to be visiting in just a matter of days! Wish me a safe flight! x
Up, up & away to this week’s roundups:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Video is usually the first thing cut when it comes to budget, but Monday’s interview with Bryan Caron of Phoenix Moirai Videography may make you think twice.
- This wedding invitation design by By Invitation Only is the perfect blend of rustic and refined! See the full suite.
- Thanks to Save The Date Originals you can get 20% off Save the Date magnet designs all month long!
- Love letterpress? Check out Tuesday’s great guest post by Christa Alexandra Designs and learn all about its history!
- Miss the endearing seaside elopement of high school sweethearts snapped up by Barrie Anne Photography? Catch it here — so sweet.
- We’re still admiring fall weddings, including this one photographed by Annie Steele Photography!
- See what tip Jessica Molnar of Odd Duck Press had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Don’t miss this gorgeous Southern estate real wedding shared with us just yesterday by Brandy Angel Photography.
- Last but not least, today’s UK photog, Hannah McClune Photography <3’s creating romantic & relaxed photos of people in love! Meet her.
- Miss the exciting announcement last week? WeddingLovely is now proud to introduce our new program: Certified Lovely Vendors!
- YAY! We’ve hit 500 followers on Instagram! Next goal, 1000 — bring it on.
- You’ve heard of the mile high club, but what about tying the knot in the air? CNN reports couple marries on Southwest flight. Watch!
- We love this amazing new nuptial trend that Detroit-based photographer, Jeffrey Lewis Bennett shared with New York Post.
- Check out this crazy beautiful wakeboarding engagement shoot that David Cavan shared with Daily Mail UK!
- Enjoy Halloween? Well according to ABC News, so did unsuspecting trick-or-treaters who scored more than just candy…
- Do you think this wedding prank went too far? Or does the groom just need to loosen up a little? Thanks Cosmopolitan for sharing!
Have a lovely weekend (and see you when I get back!),
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!