Photo credit: Flickr
You may have seen a pregnant bride walk down the aisle, but what about pregnant bridesmaid(s). Yep, plural! Not one, not two, not three, but all five of this bride’s gals were in their third trimester on her big day. Wow :O Heather handled it all with grace, however, tackling dress fitting challenges and making sure all of her lovely ladies were healthy and comfortable. As for the bachelorette party, the ladies still managed to rock out till the wee hours of the morning, proving you can have a blast without alcohol!
Goo Goo Ga Ga over Friday Roundups:
- Monday’s wedding florist interview was with Janel Bailey Keen, Creative Director & Lead Designer of Vivid Expressions LLC, based in Norfolk, Virginia! Enjoy.
- Tuesday’s ultimate wedding planning checklist infographic comes to us from Katie Stone of Moddershall Oaks, a UK wedding venue. See it!
- We’re soo into Wednesday’s timelessly elegant Sydney real wedding video from Marry Me Movies!
- Thursday’s elegant California wine country wedding brought to us by Alison Yin Photography is brimming with impeccable details! Peep inside.
- This lovely rustic wedding in Colorado brought to us by Williamsun Johnson of MAIIGO Photography takes place in a gorgeous mountain setting and is full of thoughtful details.
- Today’s beautiful styled shoot, brought to us by Nicole Marsh of Compose Events, is a perfect blend of cheerful, romantic details paired with a calm, neutral color palette. Check it out!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team