Dressing up as Ariel (maybe Ursula, the wicked sea witch) this Halloween? Or perhaps you’re even considering a Little Mermaid themed wedding? Well, lucky for you, we’ve got a little photo inspiration to share! You can click on the fab styled shoot in the photo credit or check out the gorgeous Disney inspired photo shoot in the industry news portion of today’s roundup. :)
Continue to Halloween Friday Roundups:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Don’t you just love a nice glass of wine? Get to know Monday’s wedding favor vendor, Rivka of Wines with Personality based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Catch our interview with California based photog, Jessica Layton of JSL Pictures — amazing shots!
- Learn how to WOW your guests with magnificent uplighting (without breaking the bank!) with Tuesday’s guest post by Marie Kubin, Founder and CEO of Rent My Wedding.
- This beautiful cancer survivor and the love of her life renewed their vows at a quaint St. Augustine beach house. <3 Thanks, Darin Crofton Photography for sharing!
- See which tip from this week’s vendor interviews we just had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Considering tying the knot in Vegas? JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers couples both a relaxing & quiet wedding setting with the fun of Sin City just steps away in the casino! Take the venue walkthrough.
- Loving Thursday’s fall picnic engagement shoot snapped up by POPography. Don’t miss it!
- You may not have seen it (yet) but stay tuned to the WeddingLovely blog at 10:30AM EST for October’s interview, feature and real wedding highlights! Missed it last month? Check it out here.
- In case you missed the news last week, we have a new blog design! Tell us what you think!
- AND, drum roll…. we’re excited to introduce our new program: Certified Lovely Vendors! More info.
- So according to TIME someone attached a GoPro camera to a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey and let it loose at a wedding… Tacky or creative?
- Oh my gosh, so obsessed with this fantasy wedding photo shoot inspired by The Little Mermaid published on Huffington Post. Brilliant shots, Mark Brooke Photography and Mathieu Photo!
- What do you think about these 10 new wedding dress trends for 2015 on MSN lifestyle?
- Are the nuptials of these two Dachshunds (no, really… Dachshunds) cute or crazy? You’ve got to see this real wedding video on BuzzFeed to believe it. Sound off in the comments!
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!