Think back to your wedding dress shopping experience. Did you ever feel uncomfortable with your sales associate? Well, a bridal boutique in Lewisville, Texas is leveraging technology to match their brides with a sales associate that complements their personalities. They’ve even made their business transactions mobile and made it easier for their brides to advocate for them on social media. Way to give yourself a competitive edge! Definitely a must visit if you’re a local or in the area.
More Top Boutique Vendors:
Interviews, features & real weddings:
- Love the petite tablescape and beautiful garland from Monday’s Q+A with Renae of Beauty & the Details. (New York, NY). See it.
- Learn how to find a wedding officiant that’s perfect for you with a little help from Michaela of Moose Studio. (Los Angeles, CA).
- Now THAT’s a sign of a great DJ and fun party! Check out the fun action shots from Tuesday’s Q+A with Derek of LC Productions Canada. (Ontario, Canada)
- Newly engaged? Get peace of mind when registering for your wedding gifts with these do’s and don’ts by The Pink Daisy.
- “Fun” would be an understatement to describe Wednesday’s retro style county fair real wedding by Laura Segall Photography. (Chandler, AZ)
- Inclement weather and serendipity create amazing photo ops in yesterday’s picture perfect Cathedral wedding by Bonnallie Brodeur – Photographe. (Montreal, Quebec)
- Love the sweep me off my feet wedding day capture from today’s Q+A with Tom of Tom Sapp Photography. (Wilmington, NC). See it.
- No April Fools’ Day pranks from us this week — only March’s best in weddings, we promise! Must see.
- Don’t miss our Instagram shot of the week by Kevin Le Vu Photography! (Irvine, VA). Heavenly right?
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team