There are a lot of exciting things happening today. First, it’s Friday… so happy Friday! Secondly, it’s the first day of fall… so happy fall! Thirdly (and most excitingly for me), it’s my birthday… so happy birthday to you!
Why am I wishing all of you a happy birthday? Because to celebrate, I’ve been doing some epic giveaways over on my blog and I’m sharing them with you, WeddingLovely readers. We’re talking Lands End giftcards, cupcakes, and a really great giveaway that’ll be going live later today. So while you’re counting down the minutes until your weekend starts, head on over to Linz Loves You and enter the three (four by the end of today) contests to your heart’s content!
This week on the WeddingLovely blog:
- We led off the week with our featured vendor, Thomas-Printers Invitations
- Tuesday, we showed you the hand-illustrated and calligraphed invitations from Savor the Date
- Die-cutting was the name of the game in Wednesday’s design roundup— from rounded corners to intricate designs, we’ve got you covered.
- One of our lovely vendors, e.m. papers, is giving away a wedding invitation template and a coordinating save the date template– enter here in their September giveaway!
- Yesterday, Tracy showed us the rustic-meets-rock n’ roll engagement shoot of Warner & Beck by Rogue Art Photography
We want to wish a big WeddingInviteLove welcome to our newest vendors:
- 1st Comes Love
- ALH Designs
- Three Eggs
- The Parlour Press
- Erica Keuter Designs
- Lady Slipper Stationery
- Creative Expressions Invitation Couture
- Fiore Press
And a couple of my favorite posts from blogland this week:
- Maddy at Inspired Bride featured an adorable DIY wedding– love the bouquets and the attention to detail!
- Jenn at Hostess with the Mostess highlighted a “glamping” party that could easily be translated into a great rustic wedding.
Have a great weekend lovelies, and don’t forget to enter those contests!
Image by Aih via Flickr