I love my job. I seriously love it. I started this as a small project and it’s turned into the best job ever. However, with the bigger the directories grow, the busier I get. I’ve haven’t been able to focus as much on the community features of WeddingLovely and WeddingLovely’s directories, which has been a tragedy. Interacting with vendors and bringing on new vendors into the community is so important, so I’m hiring a community manager and evangelist to help me out!
- You’re friendly, likable, and an all-around awesome person.
- Keep track and post to the WeddingLovely social media accounts (so far, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest), and interact with vendors and customers.
- Help review and approve vendors for the directories.
- Reaching out via email (nicely, not sales-y) and social media to vendors to join.
- Help coordinate posts with me on the blog. If you’d like to write full posts yourself, that’s awesome, but it isn’t necessary! A lot of the blog is coordinating posts with vendors, figuring out who’ll be the featured vendor for the week/month, and promoting existing vendors on the directories.
- Help plan and run local meetups and WeddingLovely parties.
- Figure out how to make WeddingLovely and our directories even more awesome.
- Coordinate advertisers for the blog.
- Work wherever/whenever you like!
- Design skills isn’t necessary but let me know if you have any experience.
- Bonus points if you worked in the wedding industry or have extra experience there.
- Hours: Part-time (20hrs/wk) or full-time, if that’s what the right person wants!
- Pay will based on experience and will also receive milestone bonuses. More details privately.
These all sound rather clinical — essentially it all boils down to growing and interacting with the community! It’s been important to me to be human and friendly with everyone that I’ve worked with so far, and I’d love it if anyone who worked with me has those same values.
Interested? Questions? Email me at [email protected]!
Update #1: Non-local and remote applicants are totally okay!
Update #2: Send along your resume and why you’re interested in the position in the email. :)