Wow, remind me never to book a red-eye, connecting flight ever again. Two 3 hour flights in the middle of the night means I’m running on about 2 hours sleep right now (if I’m optimistic about it).
That said, yay, I’m in New York City right now! Right now I’m hanging at one of my favorite places in Brooklyn, Studiomates — a coworking space with a ton of great people, run by the wonderful Tina from Swiss Miss (photo above is the view from the office!).
The National Stationery Show is right around the corner, here are a few awesome things that are (mostly) related to it:
- Paper Crave’s recommended exhibitor list — really great for me since I’m going to be wandering around completely overwhelmed!
- There is a recipe card scavenger hunt which I may try to get in the first day (so I can ensure I get all of them), and then add them to my giveaway later this month!
- I just realized there are daily demos at the show, which I am totally attending.
- I will be walking around with 40 gift bags of cookies from Whimsy & Spice to giveaway (hopefully to vendors who I want to sign up to WeddingInviteLove — yes, I am resorting to bribery!). Find me if you want a gift bag. ;)
- I am mostly free tomorrow, Friday the 12th. Are you a stationer in Brooklyn or Manhattan and want to grab some drinks/food? Perhaps have a dedicated post on the blog? Ping me ([email protected]) asap!
Happy Thursday everyone… time for me to take a nap!