Wow. It’s already December! Were you able to snag some stationery deals, thanks to our WeddingInviteLove vendors that shared Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales? If not, you’ve got a few weeks left. But the real question is, have you put up your holiday decor?
I’m a bit behind, myself… but by the looks of that photo, they’ve got enough decorations to cover my contribution!
Now, here’s what went on at WeddingLovely this week:
- Monday: We featured our first WeddingPhotoLove photographer interview from Altared Visions.
- On Tuesday, we featured some cheerful stationery from Blush Paperie.
- The same day was also declared “Letterpress Tuesday.” How cool is that?
- Peacocks were the highlight of Wednesday’s Invitation Design Roundup
- Yesterday’s Real Wedding was a gorgeous event filled with amazing natural light and a great looking bridal party from Jinda Photography.
- Did you see WeddingLovely featured on The Designer Fund? Yay!
- We also added some photos from the Regas New York Studio Tour. Take a looksy!
The amazing vendors just keep on coming! Here are the newest designers on WeddingInviteLove:
WeddingPhotoLove captured these vendors:
- Schmitz Photography
- The Light Fantastic
- Manik Rathee Photography
- Tammy Sue Allen Photography
- Bettencourt Chase Photography
- The Blue Owl Photography
- Ella Photography
- Roberts Leons Wedding Photography
And the newest members of WeddingPlannerLove’s directory:
Have a great weekend everyone!
Image by Jumpyjodes via Flickr