Photo credit: Flickr
What happens when you’re wedding dress shopping and a total stranger picks up the tab? Well, that’s what happened to this lucky Utah bride to be. A complete stranger (who wants to remain anonymous) had paid for her wedding dress valued at $465 in full. Now THAT doesn’t happen every day…. count your blessings, Liz!
Get Lucky with This Week’s Roundups:
Interviews, features & real weddings
- Love an Eskimo kiss! <3 Great advice in Monday’s interview with Jessica Schmitt Photography based in New York, NY! Full post.
- Planning a destination wedding? Tuesday’s suite by Ellie of Hello Tenfold based in Durham, NC is SO perfect for you! Full collection + details.
- Lots of heartfelt details in this romantic, rustic real wedding by Agnes Malorny Photo based in Chicago, IL!
- Love the blues and greens in Wednesday’s beach wedding invitation suite by Jessica of Lovely Day Atelier based in Rochester, NY!
- Miss Thursdays’ gorgeous floral wedding invitation collection by Susan Priest of Willow & Sass based in Portland, OR? Full interview + more lovely designs.
- Save money on your engagement or wedding ring with these great money saving tips by Larsen Jewellery based in Australia!
- Last but not least, check out today’s simple yet elegant tablescape from a real wedding planned by Bjorn & Company LLC based in New York, NY! Q+A + more inspiring photos.
- See what tip Jessica of Jessica Schmitt Photography had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Introducing #WeddingHour! Each Wednesday at GMT 9PM we’ll be sharing our Instagram (@weddinglovelyblog) shot of the week… … LOVE this fun fiesta themed wedding invitation by Caroline Creates, one of our Certified Lovely stationers based in Nashville, TN, Photo by Nine Photography.
- We couldn’t let the month of love come to an end without sharing our TOP wedding submissions with you! You’re in for a treat. :)
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team