Photo credit: Sassy Mouth Photography
Dream of a fairytale wedding? So did this week’s trending mermaid bride who turned her underwater ocean wedding into a reality + this stunning Indonesian bride whose Cinderella-esque wedding dress officially became the most liked dress on Instagram! If you’re diggin’ the fairy tale vibes and want more, you can also check out this fun styled shoot we shared back in 2015, courtesy of AvantGarde Design and Sassy Mouth Photography.
More magic in this week’s roundups:
- Hooray for Monday’s wedding favor vendor interview with Janae of Totally Promotional, based in Coldwater, OH! See it here.
- Wedding night over? Check out Tuesday’s helpful post wedding checklist from Larry of Ethan Lord Jewelers, based in Chicago, IL.
- Give your special day that extra special touch with personalized wedding stamps by SimplyStamps.com. Check out their collection inside.
- Wednesday’s gorgeous watercolor wedding invitation suite brought to us by Brown Fox Creative is fun, whimsical and vibrant!
- Planning a nautical themed destination wedding? This gorgeous real wedding brought to us by Marilyn of Rising Lotus Photography is a little slice of paradise! Peep inside.
- Yesterday’s hip and colorful watercolor styled shoot comes to us from Erin Johnson Photography, based in Minneapolis, MN.
- Planning a backyard wedding? It’s not as easy as you might initially think! Check out today’s list of commonly forgotten items, courtesy of Gold Leaf Partners.
- You know what rhymes with Friday? BEER. Drink Slings are giving away personalized drink slings to one lucky beer fan! Details + enter to win.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team