Photo credit: Flickr
It may be the start of Autumn, but it’s also National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I was reminded of this on Wednesday night when my husband dragged me out of the house for the Miami HEAT’s Red, White & Pink scrimmage game. The whole stadium was covered in pink as the city of Miami got a sneak peek inside what’s next for the team. Have you had your annual check up?
Sneak peek inside WeddingLovely this week:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Day of Coordinating and Itinerary Writing by Kristin is a big fan of mismatched dresses from the nude pink/ivory palette. See photos and more!
- Last week we shared Shara and Robert’s NYC engagement by Farnaz K Studio, and this week we’re excited to share their Big Day in Brooklyn!
- Happy Autumn! In honor of the changing seasons we shared a gorgeous fall wedding on Wednesday by Finessence Photography. Miss it? Catch the repost.
- We can’t believe how quickly time is passing by! Travel back in time with us as we highlight September’s best interviews, features and real weddings.
- Don’t miss this super stylish, urban engagement shoot by Modern Romance Productions Inc.
- Who’s planning on tying the knot at Walt Disney World? Get to know Amanda of Amanda Fleming Photography who is a self-confessed Disney fanatic!
- We launched vendor reviews last week (did you see the announcement?) — now your vendor profile page has an easy page for a previous customer to leave a review. You can also share our general reviews page with people who aren’t previous customers — like friends and family.
- Speaking of the reviews launch… We found a few bugs, and want to apologize if you ran into any of them. Everything should be fixed now, but if you run into any more bugs feel free to reach out any time and let us know.
- We’re writing a guest post — want to participate? What are your customer annoyances? All accepted stories will be credited with a link to website. Email your pet peeves when dealing with customers to [email protected].
- We’ve hit 300 followers on Instagram! Follow us / ping us at @weddinglovelyblog.
- We’re so pleased to be partnering with Uber to provide a WeddingLovely-only coupon code for new users. Use and share the coupon code WLOVELY for $30 off the first ride — read more about the coupon here.
- We’re working on a major update to how we run our upgraded accounts — what would you want? What would make it worth it to you? We’d love to hear your thoughts.
- We’re still looking for more content for the WeddingLovely blog! Florists, bakers, caterers, venue owners, calligraphers, planners, photographers, officiants, DJs, musicians, stationers, videographers… we want you! Email feature[email protected] for more info.
- Deerly beloved, see what happens when deer photobomb your wedding pic. Thanks Ian Christmann, owner of Catalyst Photography for sharing!
- Try working with a bride who rocks up to her shoot with a 3 mile long train stretching behind her! See the new world record for biggest train.
- Ever been to a wedding where someone challenged the groom? Well, this bull did. No, not a typo. See the epic Aussie photo shoot with a live, raging bull.
- If you’re a Disney fanatic like Friday’s photog, you’re going to love this touch of magic that Disney Fairy Tale Weddings is bringing to wedding… cakes!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!