Every time I write one of these Friday roundups, I think to myself, “Holy cow, another week has gone by already?!” It’s amazing how fast time flies when you’re up to your eyeballs in work… but consider this post your little reminder to stop and smell the roses once in a while. Taking time out for those little moments make the big moments seem that much more special.
Now that you’ve had your daily reminder of enjoying the little things, here’s what’s been going on around the WeddingLovely blog the past week:
- Monday: we had two featured vendors! First was our featured invitation vendor, Anticipate Invitations; second was our first featured WeddingPlannerLove vendor, ellyB events.
- If you’re in the Bay Area, Wedding Lovely (aka Tracy) will be hosting another meetup, this time on Tuesday, October 25th at 840 Wine Bar in Redwood City. For more information, here’s the post.
- WeddingPhotoLove is officially accepting vendors, so if you know any awesome wedding photographers, spread the word!
- On Wednesday, we got a peek into the envy-inducing studio of Bryn at Paperfinger Studios. I’ll have one of everything!
- Rounding out the Wednesday’s eye candy was a design roundup of lace-adorned and -inspired invitations.
- Yesterday, we were privileged to see the svelte yet spunky wedding of Heather and Danny.
Our newest members of the WeddingInviteLove family:
- Wendy Fung Calligraphy
- Sweet Peony Press
- Stephannie Barba + Couture Maps
- 2Bsquared Designs
- modern love invites
- Fine Day Press
- Gus & Ruby Letterpress
- The Posh Paintbrush
And our newest WeddingPlannerLove vendors:
And some interesting links from around the blogosphere this week…
- Anne at The City Sage is giving away tickets to San Francisco’s Mr. Roboto Halloween Party- wish I could go!
- This autumn luncheon’s tablesetting from For the Love of Design is so lovely.
- These cookies from Icing Designs might just be the cutest monsters ever.
- Wanting to pull color inspiration from the season? These photos from Inspired by This will provide all the inspiration you need.
Picture by Cindy Andrie, via Flickr