Take a deep breath… it’s finally Friday! I don’t know about you guys but I am doubly glad for it to be the weekend; maybe even more so because fall seems to be rolling into LA and that means the beginning of boot and sweater season (pretty much my favorite time of the year).
This week was my inaugural week here on the WeddingLovely, and we definitely had some great posts featured:
- We started off the week with our featured vendor, Puddle Jumpin’ Cards
- I explored the gorgeous letterpress invitation collection with Brooke at Curious & Co.
- Tracy recapped the Flywheel Press Grand Opening and the fabulous fete they put together
- We showed you how to add everything from subtle shading to bold color in summery and fall shades of orange in your invitations
- Tracy recapped the Portland stationery + design meetup, which looked like a blast! Don’t forget, SF Bay Area, NYC, and possibly Miami (and LA, if I have any say in it!) meetups are coming soon.
- Jackie from Sweet Little Thrills wrote a wonderful guest post on 8 steps to keep yourself sane throughout the wedding invitation process.
- We rolled out a brand new feature on WeddingInviteLove: reviews!
We also added some great new designers to the WeddingInviteLove registry, including:
- Creative Expressions Invitation Couture
- Fiore Press
- Designs by Renee
- Cottontail Digital Press
- Invite Salon (all the way from Mumbai!)
- Palettera Custom Correspondences
- Prim and Pixie
And to round it all out, here are a couple great links from across the web this week:
- Anyone who likes typography and design will love this collaboration from House Industry and Eames (via SwissMiss)
- Icing Designs featured a recipe for smores doughnuts– how fun would these be for desserts at a rehearsal dinner, or even for a rustic-themed wedding?
- Inspired by This blogged about a Parisian style bridal shower. Count us in!
Enjoy your weekend and take advantages of some of the last days of summer…we’ll see you on Monday!
Photo by Bill Kruffey, via Flickr