Photo credit: Flickr
Sooo how’s this for a unique wedding idea! Apparently, renting dressed up llamas to attend your wedding is a real (and attainable) thing. Not only will this have your guests talking for years to come, but all proceeds go towards the rental businesses’ Therapy and Education program. The next unique rental idea of the week goes to… Bloomerent, a neat online marketplace that pairs up couples willing to share florals to save big, without sacrificing the freshness of your blooms! Would you consider renting either for your big day? Tell us in the comments below.
Continue to Friday roundups:
- On the hunt for an amazing wedding photographer in Adelaide, Australia? Check out Monday’s lovely interview with Ben Chambers of Bach Photography, right here.
- If you’re unsure what questions to ask when hiring a photographer, we’re sure you’ll appreciate Tuesday’s insightful guest post from TinyPhoto, a Singapore-based event photography agency.
- Ahhh, Paree <3 Wednesday’s glamorous Parisian elopement comes to us from Pierre Torset of Paris Photographer Pierre! Peep inside.
- Yesterday’s intimate urban wedding was nothing short of elegant. Shout out to Tanya Colclough of Eden Photography, based in Waterford, Ireland for sharing!
- Unique. Fun. Fully customizable. Kick off your festivities with these lovely bachelorette party invitation designs by our friends over at Minted.com.
- This delightful engagement shoot at Pike Place Market comes to us from Iris Dee Photography, based in Seattle, WA! Check it out.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team