I’ve had an interesting week — my grandparent’s are moving into assisted living across the country, and a neighbor adopted their dog… and then promptly decided they couldn’t keep her and abandoned her at a shelter instead. So next week I’ll be driving up 11 hours to go get her.
So, guess as of next week, I’ll have a dog to go along with my kitty!
This week’s news and links:
- We launched two new features for WeddingLovely.com, our online wedding planning application — RSVP and colorpicking!
- Our planner interview was with So Eventful.
- *Loving* Buffer — it’s a great way to make sure your Twitter account continues to look active.
- Our featured invitation this week was this beautiful autumn rustic design!
- We LOVE string lights at weddings.
- Ways to trim your wedding budget!
- Check out these reviews of wedding planning applications!
- Our wedding invitation design roundup featured designs by San Francisco designers.
- Beautiful spring DIY inspiration for our Australian readers!
- Going to propose and have issues getting his or her ring size? Check out this infographic!
- Our Facebook fan page reached 1,200 fans — thank you!
- Our featured video is this fun wedding using pumpkins.
- Help your wedding guests save money using these 5 tips!
- Jessica Hische helped someone propose — what a wonderful piece of artwork!
- Loving this color palette.
- Our stationer interview was with Manhattan-based Blacker and Kooby.
- Oh Lovely Day has a lovely Steals & Deals page — like her page to see!
- Check out of our real wedding this week, a beautiful garden wedding with letterpress invites.
- Our wedding photography interview was with r3mg :: creative boutique!
- Lovely DIY boutonniere tutorial.