How was your week? It was a pretty busy and eventful one around here! Monday, my husband and took a day “off” and went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium with my parents. My favorite part of the day—the jellyfish. Hands down. I could’ve watched them for hours. The rest of the week I was busy emailing vendors and scheduling blog posts. The next month is going to be full of blogging goodness. :)
Photo by Dave Hanson
This week on the blog:
- We interviewed Beyond Events Atlanta on Monday. She’s a closet bargain hunter–find out more by reading the post. :)
- Felicia Events put together a GREAT guest post for us about why you should hire a Wedding Coordinator. Why should you? Well read the post!
- Tuesday we got a tour of Bay Area venue CuriOdyssey.
- Robert London contributed to the blog with a post about the 10 things you should know before hiring your photographer. Brides, bookmark this one!
- Wednesday, Beyond Events Atlanta shared some advice on giving a toast to the bride and groom.
- The wedding invitation design roundup this week ROCKED.
- Thursday, we interviewed WeddingInviteLove’s Alisa Marie Designs.
- Candice and Alison Luxury Events wrote a guest post to help you understand what you should expect from your planner on your wedding day.
- This morning, we chatted with Melania Marta Photography. What a great way to end the week. :)
- Have you been featured on our blog? We have badges for you!
Elsewhere on the web:
- This DIY from the Brooklyn Bride is pretty dang adorable.
- Have you seen this Marketer’s Guide to Pinterest?
- Two Bright Lights announced their 2012 Editor’s Choice Awards
- Ruffled shared a DIY for a monogram that I absolutely adore.
- Every Last Detail had an awesome post about creating details for your wedding. Seriously—read this if you are thinking about details for your big day.
- An oldie but a goodie from Hip Ink: “Are custom invitations right for you?”
- Invitations by Ajalon shared a great post about hosting a wedding invitation stuffing party!
Happy friday everyone! Enjoy your weekend. If you are in the Bay Area, head to Monterey and check out those jellyfish!