Photo Credit: Flickr
Hurrah! We know it’s been a while since we’ve posted Friday roundups. What can we say, other than that we’ve been keeping busy with lots of new and exciting ventures! We’re focusing on growing our community like crazy, and recently hired a lovely new Community Manager. She’s writing this by the way… hello :) And now I can come out of third person! I am so excited to be working with all of our lovely couples and vendors, and encourage you to drop me a line if you have any questions, concerns, comments, feedback, anything really!
See what’s been happening:
- New community manager on board!
- Guess who’s finally on Instagram? Follow us for the latest wedding photography from our lovely vendors. @_weddinglovely
- There’s a whole new way to capture the wedding experience — and it’s absolutely beautiful.
- Imagine returning from your honeymoon to find your house covered in 14, 000 post-it notes. Watch!
- We’re in love with Motion Art Cinematography’s video of professional surfer Bethany Hamilton and Adam Dirks tying the knot. What a tropical fairytale!
- Wedding photos were returned to rightful owners after washing up in a driveway in Staten Island following Superstorm Sandy. Now that’s one lucky couple!
- Find out how you can make you special day extra special with this monograms infographic by SimplyBridal.
- Laura of Lucky Invitations based in Chicago, IL says save your money on Save the Date cards! Find out why.
- This bright and colorful styled shoot by Thomson Pictures is sure to inspire.
- Cute or crazy? Photographer snaps away at her two rescue dogs becoming “furever” friends in backyard wedding.
- Barbara of AvantGarde Design shares with brides 9 insightful ways to save money on wedding invites.
- Thursday’s real wedding by Second Glance Photography was full of personal touches and wacky antics!
- Find out how Camila of Bellatrix Photography handles offbeat couples! Awkward…
Have a lovely weekend!
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to share an interesting finding with us for next Friday’s roundup? Or maybe you’re interested in being one of our featured vendors. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!