I just love it when a couple isn’t afraid of incorporating fun, unique details into their special day ~ whether it be a pair of colorful knee high socks (like the gorgeous bride in Wednesday’s real wedding) or an unconventional arch like the one you see above! Do you have any quirky real weddings you’d like to share? Email [email protected] for a chance to be featured on our weddings blog. Can’t wait to see what you send us. :)
Quirky real weddings + more!
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Glö is proudly listed as one of WeddingLovely’s top five wedding website builders! Check out Tuesday’s interview with Taryn, the founder.
- So many sweet captures in this idyllic fall engagement set on a private farm in Virginia. Thanks again, Lieb Photographic for sharing!
- So in love (and obviously inspired) by Wednesday’s quirky yet refined secret garden wedding by Will Pursell Photography.
- See what tip Taryn, the founder of Glö had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Get to know YellowBrick Graphics, one of our Certified Lovely stationer duos based in Kansas City, MO! See their fab designs.
- Thursday’s beautiful and laid-back rustic wedding by Nathan Desch Photography is full of heartfelt details and great style!
- Fan of documentary style photography? Meet Kelly Embry Photography based in Atlanta, GA. Full interview + photos!
- So awesome — WeddingLovely was mentioned in SFGate! “Tech ties the knot: New tools ease wedding planning”
- Last call to take advantage of our blog advertising sale for 2015! Get in while you still can!
- We’ve opened up applications to become a 2015 Certified Lovely Vendor! The WeddingLovely team is personally reviewing vendors for quality and promoting only the best. Check out our media kit for more info. Interested? Apply for certification from your vendor dashboard.
- New year, new features needed on the WeddingLovely blog! We’re looking for vendor interviews, stationery designs, real weddings, DIY posts, you name it. Email [email protected] and we’ll consider you for a feature post.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!