Photo credit: Flickr
Monday marked the two year anniversary of when my husband proposed to me. I’m not sure if many people actually celebrate their engagement anniversary — but we brought out the bubbly anyway. ;) Did you recently get engaged? If so — we’ve got over 3,500+ lovely vendors for you to browse! You can also check out some of their interviews, features and real weddings in today’s roundup.
Get to know our vendors:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Everyone wants to look their best on their big day! Check out Danielle Bagworth’s (beauty and fashion writer) infographic for top bridal beauty tips.
- Monday’s planner, Selina Rose, loves seeing brides that aren’t afraid to bring out the fun and playful side of their personality by incorporating vibrant colors! See what bold colors she’s a fan of & more.
- They love summer festivals in the UK, giant tipi tents and all! It was only right that Tree of Hearts created stationery to match the summer festival vibe! Get in the festive spirit with her designs!
- Thanks A Boxed Event for sharing this Fourth of July Something Blue theme with us. We love it and know you will too!
- Not sure about orange and grey? Wednesday’s real wedding snapped up by Kathleen Hertel Photography may change your mind. See the unusual wedding colors in action.
- See what tip Laurentiu Nica, Wedding Photojournalist had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tips to [email protected] along with a headshot / photo of yourself and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- We just love the pink and black color theme of Thursday’s real wedding, submitted to us by CMP Studios. Don’t miss it.
- Wondering how much it costs to tie the knot at The Eiffel Tower? Check out Wedding Paper Diva’s awesome infographic on the cost of unique wedding venues around the world.
- Miss our announcement a few weeks ago? WeddingLovely launched a brand new exciting feature which now allows customers (and even family and friends) to leave vendor reviews. Catch up here.
- We’ve hit 2,500+ followers on Facebook! If you’re not already following us you totally should! ;)
- We’re still looking to write a guest post — interested? What are your customer annoyances? All accepted stories will be credited with a link to website. Email your pet peeves to [email protected].
- We’re working on a major update to how we run our upgraded accounts — what would you want? What would make it worth it to you? We’d love to hear your thoughts.
- South Beach, Miami is known for its glitz and glam — and one if it’s many luxury hotels has capitalized on it with a million-dollar wedding package. Find out what would possibly be worth that kind of price tag!
- When Colorado legalized cannabis for recreational use in January, who ever knew the wedding industry could cash in on it? Meet Denver florist, Bec Koop, who’s selling cannabis to her clients as part of bouquets and other florals.
- A pot luck wedding reception? Tacky or smart? Let us know what you think about this new wedding trend reported by New York Times.
- It’s Good News Friday! This couple’s wedding day was saved by the kindness of complete strangers from Craigslist.
- Why spend thousands of dollars on a wedding gown when you can make your own for $30 while riding the bus? Meet the bride who pulled that off!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!