… Yep, one HUNDRED and one gay weddings! Way to go, Guy Fieri.
Everyone’s favorite Food Network TV host officiated a mass same-sex wedding in The Sunshine State last weekend, shortly after the ban on same-sex marriages was lifted in January.
Congratulations and best wishes to all the lovely couples! We support you. :)
Down the Aisle to Friday Roundups!
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Still loving the colors from Monday’s Twitterpatted watercolor collection which was a collaboration effort between Chykalopia Design & Naturally Yours Events from Chicago, IL! Full suite, right here.
- Disney fanatic? You’ll <3 this Little Mermaid inspired real wedding by Taylor English Photography based in Birmingham, AL. So magical!
- Need a wedding photographer but not sure where to start? Tuesday’s guest post by Derek of LC Productions Canada has you covered! 10 great steps.
- There’s something for everyone in this lovely NEW invitation collection for 2015 by Diva Gone Domestic based in Pittsburgh, PA!
- Let’s see if you can spot the adorable pooch in this beautiful fall engagement by Jessica Coleman Photography based in Anacortes, WA! Couple + pooch:
- It’s #WeddingWednesday. No tips this week, but we just had to share our Instagram (@weddinglovelyblog) shot of the week! by Antonio and Paula Crutchley photography based in LA, Wedding cake designed by Bella Donna Special Events & Bakery… Amazing isn’t it?!
- Arabella of Arabella June Design Studio based in Cape Town, South Africa loves it when clients ask her to include pets into their crests and wedding stationery! Full interview + lovely watercolor designs.
- Meet Josh Withers, the fun-loving officiant from Down Under that’s challenging wedding trends! Q + A:
- Sucker for a brooch bouquet! Today’s gorgeous detail shot comes to us from Moose Studio based in Southern California. Here’s their story + more pretty pictures.
- Awesome! The stunning hanging floral design (No. 7 in this top 10 hanging florals list by Brooklyn Bride) comes from a real wedding planned by Dream Occasions, one of our Certified Lovely Planners based in the UK. Congratulations to Dream Occasions and thanks for the love, Brooklyn Bride!
- Big congrats to JoPhoto, one of our fab in-network vendors for being one of Two Bright Lights top 10 Editors’ Choice award winners for 2015! More about the award.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!