What a great week! Really…we can’t thank our readers and vendors enough. It’s been such a great experience to see each and every vendor directory grow and showcase such great talent. Each week, I find myself browsing the profiles in all of the WeddingLovely directories in awe. :)
On the blog this week:
- On Monday, we had an interview with WeddingPlannerLove’s Cloud 9
- That same day we made a BIG announcement! We are so excited for our partnership with Envelopments. :)
- We shared a bilingual invitation on Tuesday
- Pocketfolds were the feature of Wednesday’s Design Roundup
- But that’s not all! Wednesday was an exciting day for us, we launched WeddingVideoLove. We can’t get enough of wedding videos, so this launch has been a lot of fun (and tears!)
- Thursday, we featured a DIY filled wedding you will definitely want to check out
In other news:
- On January 29th, Marry Me!, formally the Greater Vancouver Bridal Show will be happening. Nearby brides, make sure to check it out!
- We are hosting a meal through GrubWithUs. If you are an SF bride or wedding vendor–we’d love for you to join us!
- The BrokeAssBride shared something that rang true with me: “The best friends are those that you can call and say “I’m coming over”, and the answer is always “ok.”
Submission of the week:
Perhaps you were wondering why the title of today’s roundup is “Grab the tissues.”You are about to find out. I wanted to share a wedding video from from our newest, directory: WeddingVideoLove. We have been viewing each and every submission (and BAWLING our eyes out, might I add!). It was next to impossible to decide which one to share, but I went with this one from White Dress Media:
We hope you have a fantastic weekend. We look forward to sharing lots of great things with you next week!