Photo credit: Rachel Wilder via Flickr
Imagine you were a flower girl (once upon a time ago!) and were given the single task of looking cute while throwing petals down the aisle, alongside some boy who probably thought you had the cooties. Well, what if you ended up walking down the aisle (for a second time!) two decades later with that very same boy. The adorable flower girl and ring bearer in the picture above you may be siblings but these two weren’t… and that is their love story! Talk about deja vu! Catch the story in this week’s trending topics, interviews, features, real weddings & more.
Take me to Friday roundups!
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Can you believe we’re now working with almost 4,000 wedding vendors worldwide and that our blog is getting 40,000 views per month? All the more reason to take advantage of our 2015 blog advertising sale! Limited time offer.
- Gotta love Tuesday’s debut wedding invitation collection by Kristen of 622 Press. See her fab designs!
- If you’re for marriage equality, this lovely dockside wedding by Chil Studios is sure to make you smile. :)
- See what tip Kerri Hays of Kerri Photography had to share for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- You are going to love Thursday’s Tuscan wedding by Tuscania Events. So romantic. <3
- Don’t miss our blog advertising sale for 2015! Only for the next 30 days will we honor our 2014 prices ~ so get in while you still can!
- We’ve opened up applications to become a 2015 Certified Lovely Vendor! The WeddingLovely team is personally reviewing vendors for quality and promoting only the best. Check out our media kit for more info. Interested? Apply for certification from your vendor dashboard.
- New year, new features needed on the WeddingLovely blog! We’re looking for vendor interviews, stationery designs, real weddings, DIY posts, you name it. Email [email protected] and we’ll consider you for a feature post.
- Hopeless romantic? This story via Good Morning America about a flower girl and ring bearer walking down the aisle (for a second time!) two decades later is just too cute for words.
- If you’re a ‘Princess Bride’ fanatic, you’re going to love Mashable’s latest news. Check out the mobile game!
- It feels as though anyone can sue for anything these days… including the wrong shade of wedding flowers, reported by Herald Sun. Florists, what are your thoughts? Tell us in the comments below!
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $20 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!