So I’ve only been at WeddingLovely for 3 months now, but have noticed that quite a few of our vendors are self confessed Disney fanatics and would absolutely love to shoot a Disney wedding. Well okay, so Monday’s interview is an exception. :) I must say that their love for Disney has rubbed off on me (just a little!). Did anyone see the Elsa-inspired ‘Frozen’ wedding gown in Disney’s new fairytale collection? It’s trending in the industry this week and is a must see!
See it & More in This Week’s Roundups:
Interviews / features / real weddings
- Monday’s well traveled husband and wife photog duo, Sarelle Photos, says they’d love to shoot a wedding at the Giant’s Causeway in Ireland or even in the Arabian Desert! Get to know them.
- Consider yourself a bit of a “green” bride? You’ll love Candle with a Cause’s eco-friendly wedding favors! They’re local, sustainable & meaningful. Learn more!
- Thanks again Apropos Creations LLC for sharing this striking & unique wedding set in a desert botanical garden — with an adorable pooch as a ring bearer!
- Check out this gorgeous garden wedding submitted by Limelife Photography — loving all the detail shots and super happy bride. :)
- See what advice Tina of Bobbi Brinkman Photography had to share this week for #WeddingWednesday! Want to participate? Submit your tip to [email protected] along with a photo that illustrates it and list of social media profiles you want us to tag you in!
- Want everyone to be on the dance floor at your wedding? Crichton of The Perfect Wedding DJs is crazy about music and gets a buzz from seeing people enjoy themselves! Get to know this well rounded & versatile DJ.
- Still loving the flour mill setting of this adorable Texas engagement shoot by Casey Hendrickson Photography. See it!
- Considering a rustic wedding? Today’s Canadian based photog, Julia Seiler Photography loves… love and nature!
- Deccan Chronicle reveals list of world’s most stylish brides of all time with Grace Kelly and Kate Middleton battling it out for the top spot! Find out who’s #1. Tell us — do you agree or disagree?
- Were you recently a part of a queer wedding? Tweet your photos to @huffpostgay with the hashtag #MyQueerWedding. Get a glimpse at some of these beautiful pictures from around the world!
- Totally agree with E! Online that this has got to be one of the most epic proposal videos ever. Got another sweet proposal to share with us?
- Sucker for Frozen — or Disney in general? Get a first look at the Elsa-inspired ‘Frozen’ wedding gown (and other whimsical gowns inspired by popular characters!) in this new fairy tale collection.
Have a lovely weekend,
Jani and the WeddingLovely team
Want to advertise with us? Visit our media kit for advertising opportunities on our blog, which start at $15 per month. All ads have a minimum time period of 3 months. We also have a separate sponsored post package. Email [email protected] for more info!
Lovely. Simple. Free.
With an online planning app and fast growing vendor network, the WeddingLovely community is a supportive hub for engaged couples and boutique wedding vendors. Join our vendor directories for free and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter for the latest WeddingLovely updates!