Phew, busy week! This is the last weekend I have with my significant other before he runs back to Canada for a bit so I plan on relaxing. What are your plans for the weekend?
- Our featured studio this week was Studio SloMo.
- WeddingPlannerLove.com has been announced! Know great wedding planners and coordinators (or are you one?) Join the invite list and be a part of the launch!
- Our paper goods giveaway ends 9pm this Sunday — tweet, like, or blog before then to enter! Embarrassing fact: It said it ended in June, not July. No one caught the typo until yesterday!
- What’s the most thoughtful and interesting wedding gift that you received and didn’t ask for?
- Love invitations? Come to our meetup for drinks and tasty food on July 31st in SF!
- Ribbons can be a beautiful accent on wedding invitations.
- Ruby & Willow launched a beautiful new website.
- New feature on WeddingInviteLove: Favoriting! Save your favorite vendors and share with friends and family.
- All new vendors on WeddingInviteLove this month are entered for a huge prize. Have you signed up for a free account yet?
- Gorgeous, gorgeous pink calligraphy.
- A close look into Akimbo’s beautiful Regency collection of invitations.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors: