Phew, it’s been a busy few days for me behind the scenes — apologies for the lack of blogging! But big awesome things are happening, I assure you…!
Photo above is from the first invitation meetup in San Francisco last week! We didn’t get many pictures (I’m kicking myself for not getting a group one), but it was a great couple of hours talking about the “business” and other fun things over snacks, dinner, and wine. See more photos here!
The next meetup is tentatively scheduled around the last week of August to the first weekend in September. Any thoughts on whether a mid-week happy hour or a weekend date would be better?
Notable links for the week:
- Our featured vendor this week was Aerialist Press!
- Are you a Lord of the Rings fan? Fancy having Gollum at your wedding?
- Our July WeddingInviteLove giveaway winner posted about his win! So nice when you know that something you did made someone happy!
- We took closer look into Courtney Khail’s beautiful painted invitations.
- Support letterpress — A Fine Press is trying to rescue and refurbish a vintage letterpress and is fundraising for the cause. Donate today and help out!
- Such a beautiful art piece.
Newest WeddingInviteLove vendors:
- Elegant Invitations by An Inviting Event
- Margaret Li Calligraphy
- Allegro Creative
- Katrina Kenesky
- Paper Presence
Off to go camping in Big Sur — see y’all next week!