This week was one of the most difficult weeks ever — I had an amazing time camping in Big Sur (seen above), however, I came back with poison oak everywhere. I certainly learned my lesson and am currently paying the price. *itch itch itch…*
In happier news — it’s Friday and the weekend is just around the corner! I’m going to spend it in bed covered in a calamine, so it’s up to you all to have fun in my place.
Interesting news and tidbits from the week:
- Our featured wedding invitation vendor this week was Merrymint Designs.
- Here are the winners of the WeddingInviteLove Vendor Month giveaway! Did you win?
- I updated the stationer and invitation designer Twitter list — are you on it?
- Congratulations to A Fine Press for getting funding for a new letterpress!
- Eye-candy time — check out the beautiful real wedding of Beth & Tony, complete with a party at a brewery!
- This is one of the most beautiful invitation sets I’ve ever seen (I know I say this a lot but I really, really mean it this time). The wax seal is just the cherry on top.
- Related, I think I’m totally crushing on invitations with yellow details.
- This week, we featured Stelloberry Designs’ beautiful invitation. Read more about the design and process of the wedding invitation here!
- Wild Ink Press now has their own online shop!
Newest WeddingInviteLove vendors:
Have a great weekend — see you next week!
Photo credit: kwloo on Flickr