(The only) photo from the meetup on Wednesday! The wine bar we moved to was way too dark so this was the only good picture taken. In any case, happy Friday everyone! I’m stressing out because on Monday I fly out to Portland and on Tuesday morning, I have an hour long presentation to give! New, scary, experiences, but it should be fun.
- Featured vendor this week was Parrott Design Studio.
- I just calculated this today — upgraded accounts on WeddingInviteLove get 7x the traffic that normal accounts receive!
- New logo, launched this week! SO GORGEOUS.
- Want to see how work on the lookbook is going? I’m up to 50 pages (haven’t laid out international vendors yet) and two articles. So much work to do!
- Portland stationery meetup, next Wednesday! Looking forward to meeting all the wonderful Portland stationery and design folk.
- A really gorgeous engagement shoot — when I (eventually) have one, I’m taking a lot of inspiration from this.
- I’m still tweaking the layout, but WeddingPlannerLove now allows signups, so we have planners listed when we launch. Sign up for free today!
- I love Wiley Valentine’s booklet invitations here.
- We featured Merrymint’s beautiful invitations this week.
Newest WeddingInviteLove Vendors:
- Elizabeth Andrés
- Cricket Printing
- Atelier Isabey
- Dogwood Blossom Stationery
- Paper Bloom
- Red Pearl Designs
- My Sunflower Expressions
- emma j design
- Laura K Design
- Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Gourmet Invitations
Have a great weekend, everyone!