I miss my cat. Is that okay to admit? I’m heading home from Portland today and I can’t wait to see my cat (named Westley, after everyone’s favorite dread pirate.) Also, that’s a queen bed — my cat is gigantic.
Speaking of Portland — What. An. Amazing. City. I was up here to speak at DjangoCon (about how I started WeddingLovely and inspiring others to start their own projects), and it went wonderfully. My first time speaking at a conference solo! And THEN there was the Portland stationery meetup which was oh so much fun. Thank you to all the wonderful Portland lovelies who came out to chat — pictures coming soon!
Notable links from the week:
- An amazing guest post by Amanda from baci designer stationery + events — The importance of the wedding invitation.
- These gorgeous letterpressed and colorful wedding invitations are amazing.
- I seriously need one of these type rugs for myself.
- Up Up Creative is running a (brave) experiment — name your own price for your wedding invitations.
- I was walking back to my B&B in Portland and ran into Anders Printing. Look at this mural, it’s amazing!
- Special shoutout to Amber and Flywheel Press, who’s not only having her store’s opening party tomorrow (my birthday!), she’s also the 300th wedding invitation vendor on WeddingInviteLove!
Newest WeddingInviteLove vendors:
Have a great weekend, everyone!