Phew, after the traveling-day-of-no-sleep, a good nine hours on my friend’s couch has done wonders! I’m off to wander around NYC, perhaps visit a few stationers, and see some more friends!
(Above — a photograph of my cat’s nose-prints on his favorite window. :P)
Notable links from the week:
- The featured studio for this week was Girl Metro, Inc.!
- Started a list of my favorite links around the web on this blog. Suggestions welcome!
- This is a really gorgeous DIY project, string-wrapped party invitations.
- I rounded up my favorite notes about the upcoming National Stationery Show.
- A new blog just launched dedicated to letterhead design.
- A list of some of the best budget-friendly vendors on WeddingInviteLove.
- A big benefit to attending NSS — I’ve been sent some really awesome letterpress mailers. Guarantees that I’ll visit their booths!
- A fun look into the creation of e.m. paper’s wedding invitations, which have been transformed into one of her best selling invitations.
- I’m trying to keep an up-to-date list of all WeddingInviteLove vendors on Twitter.
New WeddingInviteLove vendors:
- Calligraphy by Kathleen
- Red Letter Studio
- Lilypad Weddings
- Oblation Papers & Press
- Red Card Studio
- The Letter Office
- I Heart Invites
Happy Friday everyone!